Turf and synthetic varieties
Existing Turfed Areas
We will cut and remove old turf, spread under turf sand and screed to levels to remove dips or humps, then install new turf of your chosen variety including drought tolerant Buffalo grasses, Blue and Green Couches, etc.
New Turfed Areas
We will level areas with machinery and remove any rubbish, add under turf sand and screed to levels required and then lay the new turf as outlined above.
We will cut and remove old turf, pavers, stones etc.
We will install drainage as required then install a minimum of 50 mm thick compacted cracker dust, screed to correct levels for drainage. Install synthetic turf, peg into position and install joints as required taped and glued into place. Add dry fine River sand swept into pile.
Benefits of synthetic turf
- Is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Is manicured and that feels and looks great all year long.
- It is suitable for our harsh climate doesn’t require mowing or watering.
- Drains better than natural grass [no bare patches of dirt even with constant use].
- It is suitable for fully shaded areas.
- Reduces allergy triggered pollen’s.
- Reduces investing insects such as ants and the lawn beetle.
- Is easy to clean, plus eliminates dirt and grass clippings in the pool and house.
- Is pet and children friendly.
We use Urban turf and they are located at Yatala, Queensland and is Australia’s fastest-growing synthetic turf manufacturer. All of their products are manufactured using state of the art UV stabilised materials to protect against fading and deterioration in harsh requirements. Their specialised yarn has been created with a soft yet robust yarn feels really great and looks naturally green all year round their surfaces also come with a manufacturer’s warranty given you peace of mind.
Urban Turf varieties are:
Urban Windsor with a 35mm pile, Urban Ascot with a 25 mm pile, Urban Arena, Urban Bayside, Urban Buffalo, Urban Ever lawn with a 40 mm file, Urban Prestige with a 40 mm pile, Urban Play for playgrounds, Urban Leisure series for golf putting surface, cricket pitch and general floor coverings to patios, balconies and around pools, Urban Oasis 30 with a 30 mm pile, Urban Oasis 40 with a 40 mm pile.